- Yield: 1 Omelette
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 7 minutes
- Serving: Serves 1
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Carbohydrate Content: 2.1 grams (net)
- Fat Content: 35.1 grams
- Protein Content: 20.4 grams
Cheese and Avocado Omellete
This omelette is a highly efficient low carb start to the day. Only 2.1grams of net carbs!
- Eggs - 2
- Avocado - Half
- Butter - 1 Tablespoon
- Cheddar Cheese - 30g
- Salt and Pepper - pinch
- Whisk 2 eggs in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper into the mix to taste.
- Cut half an avocado into very small pieces.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the eggs into the frying pan and cook until almost done.
- Add cheese and avocado on top of the omelette, and flip half of it over to finish.